In this module you will learn more about the EU funding Programme Horizon 2020 and how it applies to Small and Medium Enterprises.
The module is structured into ten units, providing you with an overview of the programme, how it operates, and whether it is an appropriate source of support for your business.
At the end of this Module you will
- Have a broad understanding of the Horizon 2020 Programme
- Make a decision on whether Horizon 2020 funding is appropriate for your business
- Be able to identify which “Programmes” are most relevant to your business
- Understand the “Call” process and be able to source information on specific calls relevant to your business
- Understand the application process
- Know where to get expert local help and advice