The main aim of events offered by intermediaries is to a) raise awareness for entrepreneurial activity and UBC, and b) to train the academics and students willing to get engaged. Some of the most common events are:
- Workshops, Awareness events, on:
- How to protect and manage IP?
- How to start a company?
- How to access public funding?
- Why become an entrepreneur (awareness-focused)
- Conferences / Symposiums on how to cooperate with business
- Networking meetings with local SMEs, RDAs and other stakeholders